Lower Thames Crossing
Highways England have launched a consultation on its updated proposals for the Lower Thames Crossing. On the south side of the Thames, the proposed new road will link to the A2 and M2. On the north side, it will link the A13 and the M25. The Highways England consultation deadline is 23:59 on 20 December 2018. Further details on the consultation and supporting documents can be accessed via the following weblink: https://highwaysengland.citizenspace.com/ltc/consultation/.
Highway England is running public information events in Kent and Essex over the coming weeks. Details of all the public information events can be viewed on the Highways England website at https://highwaysengland.citizenspace.com/ltc/consultation/supporting_documents/LTC%2016%20Mailing%20Leaflet.pdf.
For ease, the public information events taking place in Kent are as follows:
- Bluewater Shopping Centre, Bluewater Parkway, Greenhithe DA9 9ST Saturday 20 Oct 9am – 9pm, Sunday 21 Oct 11am – 5pm
- Chalk Parish Hall, Pirrip Close, Gravesend DA12 2ND Monday 22 Oct 2pm – 9pm
- Mick Jagger Centre, Shepherds Lane, Dartford, Kent DA1 2JZ Tuesday 23 Oct 2pm – 9pm
- Cascades Leisure Centre, Thong Lane, Gravesend, Kent DA12 4LG Thursday 1 Nov 2pm – 9pm
- Shorne Village Hall, 16 The Street, Shorne DA12 3EA Saturday 3 Nov midday – 6pm
- Gravesham Civic Centre, Windmill Street, Gravesend DA12 1AU Wednesday 21 Nov 2pm – 9pm
- Doubletree Dartford Bridge, Masthead Close, Crossways Business Park, Dartford DA2 6QF Monday 3 Dec 2pm – 9pm
- Dover Town Hall, Biggin Street, Dover, Kent CT16 1DL Tuesday 4 Dec 2pm – 9pm
- The Rochester Corn Exchange, Northgate, Rochester ME1 1LS Wednesday 5 Dec 2pm – 9pm